Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sent Feb. 15, 2009





Hey, everyone!

I want to start off by thanking everyone who has written me. It turns out, getting mail is a lot of fun, and almost something of a contest out here. I'm doing great here at the MTC. I'm learning, growing, and having lots of fun. I'm working on becoming the 4-square champion during gym. Ok, I couldn't care less, but it's a lot of fun to play!

I'm more than half-way through the MTC. It seems like it's been a couple of days and a full month at the same time.

I'm super-busy with the work, but if you want to find out anything, I'll promise to write you back! Write and let me know how you're doing, everyone.
--Aaron
________________________

Note from Mom:

Aaron says that he does leave for Fresno on the 25th. He got his itinerary (sp?); he says it is only a 45 min. flight. So, do these pictures look familiar? If Aaron wasn't in them, they could have been from any one of your missions. I wish he had written names and dates on the back of the photos he sent home. You forget names.

No comments:

Post a Comment