Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 26, 2009

I've got to make this quick. The rule is, if the library is closed on Monday and we can't email, we get an hour and a half for emailing/lunch on Tuesday. Unfortunately, the library is about 15 minutes away, so it must be very quick and a quick lunch. I don't remember if I said it last week, but I finished the Book of Mormon for the first time on the mission. I've also read The Pearl of Great Price, Our Heritage and True to the Faith. I'm over half way through Our Search For Happiness, which is a really really good book thusfar. I hope everyone had a good Memorial's Day. We had to put both our bikes into the shop (mine's only costing me a suprisingly $11--nice) and won't have them until Wednesday. When we were picking up some loaner bikes (from a neural seurgen in the war (AMAZING home!)), they were having a pool party/bbq with several families in the ward. I was pretty jealous. Good times. I haven't gotten the package you sent, Mom, but probably will at the zone meeting on Thursday. I'm sending one of my own home (mainly letters I've received and some ties--you'll see.) I'm trying to do better about writing letters. There are some who haven't received one in awhile and I'm sorry about that. Monday is the shortest day of the week, and it's far from relaxing, trying to fit in as much as possible. It's still the best day of the week though, in my humble opinion. Time's up and I need to get back to work. I hope everyone is doing great!
Love,
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment