Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 15, 2009

I'll be sending my box off this afternoon. It's pretty light, but I'll have to use the debit card for it. It has a picture CD in it, I hope it works. I got the letters from Mom and Jeanette this week with the pictures in it. That kid is pretty darn cute. I imagine once he becomes human color and all the wrinkles are ironed out, he'll be even cuter. I kid, of course.

It's strange, when I first came out, everything was new and exciting, so I had lots to write about. Now everything is day to day and I have to keep trying to think of what is going on that I can write about. Well, transfers happen in just over two weeks from now, so we'll see. Our temple trip has been rescheduled for tomorrow instead of Thursday. Apparently they had double-booked. Ok, I really can't think of anything else to say. I hope everyone is doing really well.
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment