Monday, June 8, 2009

No baby as of yet, and you plan to induce on the day I get to check my email...so I'll find out in 7 days!! I know the plan. My nephew is building the suspense. Tricky little guy.

It turns out that attachments don't work with the library's emails. All pictures will have to be sent snail mail.

Elder Jorgensen got a letter this week from a friend of his that is serving in the Missouri St. Louis Mission and is currently in the Frontnac ward. It's really a small world in the church. Two elders in my district are having to leave their apartment in a member's home today, so they'll be staying with us for "a day or two" before the mission can find another place for them to live. Our apartment is just big enough for two people, so this is going to be interesting to have house guests, especially since we'll be sharing the same schedule, pretty much. So this is going to be interesting.

Thank you so much for sending that package, by the way! The day I got it was the day I picked up our bikes from the shop, and I used the tool right away. I really, really appreciate it. Plus, it's really nice having more than two choices of clothes to sleep in. I'm going to buy some Peter Pan peanut butter today at Walmart. I've had a few different brands out here so far, but it's just not the same. Maybe I'll get some good potato bread while I'm at it.... It's the first of the month so I have money again, but I think I'll probably go over my budget for this week. We'll see. It all works out. I'm hoping to send my box home today, so it should arrive sometime this week. Anyway, I hope you are all doing well, and I'll write more next week.
~Aaron

1 comment:

  1. Just be aware, Elder, that your comments are being made public on Modbee.com. Post wisely.

    ReplyDelete