Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Trip to the Temple

Well, we got to go to the temple today. 4 1/2 months is a really long time between short visits, let me tell you. It was good though. It's always nice to go. We were apparently in a hurry to go afterward, so I didn't get any more pictures. I haven't taken all that many the past couple of transfers, unfortunately. I need to get better at that.

It's raining today, which is also really nice. The weather has been really nice the past couple of weeks. It'll start getting colder soon, but that's going to be ok with me. My cold is pretty much totally gone. It did the same thing it did at the MTC when I got a cold. I had it for a few days and then it was gone. My voice was terrible, but that cleared up. I'm very thankful for that.

Our ward mission leader was released on Sunday. We now have no ward mission leader, so...I hope they call another soon. We had a good turnout, with four investigators at church. It's better than the usual one or two we've been having. I know this is short, but they moved our preparation day to today (Tuesday) for this week because we were going to the temple and the temple is closed on Mondays. That also took a chunk out of our day. We pretty much have to rush. I hope everyone is doing great, and enjoying the fall weather!
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment