Monday, April 12, 2010

The Last Rain?

April 12, 2010

It rained so hard yesterday. We were soaked through. It'll be one of the last rain showers this year, though...probably. Soon enough it won't rain anymore until maybe October. I'm not looking forward to the blistering heat of summer, nor do I enjoy being wet and cold. It was fun, though. Seeing the looks of pity of the faces of the members as they drove past cheering on made me laugh enough to where it was worth it.

I got the backpack you ordered for me, Mom and Dad. It's amazing and just what I need. This summer will be a lot better than last with this. I got it on Tuesday when they all came up for the zone conference. I was pretty psyched. There's a rule that we can't open packages or letters until after all the planning is done at night. I had to hold onto it all day (well, it sat in the apartment), waiting. It was worth it.

We'll be getting transfer calls on Saturday. I'm predicting that I'll be staying and that Elder Hansen will be moving on. No one ever really knows, but that's what I'm pretty sure is going to happen. We'll just have to wait and see, I suppose. Have a good week.

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment