Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Good Bike Trails

I gave a talk on Sunday. They called and asked if I could do it a couple days before. It was mostly introducing myself and sharing a little something. It went pretty well. We weather is getting up into the 90s regularly. There's still another week of spring left, technically. It'll be hitting 100s soon enough. I think my Minnesota companion is evaporating, slowly. Nothing too interesting happened, this week, to talk about. The work goes on. Merced has a few creeks and canals that run through town. That isn't unusual, but what's nice about it is they have long skinny parks that run along them with bike paths that go under the roads. That's really handy and nice for traveling. I'll be sure to say more next week. I hope everyone is doing well.
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment