Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm turning 25 this week. Weird!

I had a couple of exchanges this past week. It's a strange thing, really. It's odd being out of my area for so long. The zone activity last Monday ate up the entire preparation day, but was fun. It had no structure, but that's the usual for those.

It'll be six months from today that I get on the plane to St. Louis. That's always a weird thought. It doesn't absorb my whole thoughts, but it's strange that the date comes so close.

Tomorrow is our zone conference. It's been a couple of months since we've had one of those, so I'm looking forward to that.

Wednesday will be my 25th birthday. It'll pretty much be a normal day, as well. I may buy myself a cake or something, but we'll see. For the most part it'll be like any other day. A few people know it's my birthday, but I've kept it mostly quiet. It'll be a good day, too.

I'll be going on my last exchange on Thursday; then I won't have to do any more until next transfer. We'll be getting transfer calls a week from Saturday. I'm short on time, as always, but it's been great hearing from everyone, and I hope you're still doing great!

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment