Monday, September 27, 2010

The work is going well.

It's been a really good week. My exchanges are over, which is something to be very thankful for. I had a couple this week. They didn't go badly or anything, but it's always nice to have them over and out of the way. The ward is doing amazing in their work. Missionary work has really been on the back burner, lately, but they're turning up the heat a little.

We got a new assistant ward mission leader the other week and he's gone to town, rallying the troops. It's nice. We had our first Missionary Coordination Meeting that I have had in this area. They're doing all new things to get the ward active in the work. We've been having some success ourselves, as well. We still don't have anyone with a baptism date right now, but we have a few that I feel are a matter of a short amount of time. I think with a renewed ward effort to do their part, that'll quickly change around.

I had an intense dream the other night. It's too complicated and personal to put on here, but it was really intense. It was a dream within my other dreams. I was scared that I would wake up and forget it in every other dream I had that night (That included when Elder Hansen and I were a pizza delivery team.) When I woke up, I prayed fervently and went and wrote it down. Thankfully I was able to get it all down and still haven't really forgotten it. It was a good experience, I think.

I made a package to send home today. It's nothing too exciting. There's a picture CD and letter, letters that I've accumulated, and the ton of coins I got from that really nice lady. There are one or two other knick-knacks in there, but that's the bulk of it. I'm just thankful for flat-rate boxes. I'll be finding out on Saturday about what transfers will hold in store for me. More and more quickly these transfers happen, it seems. They don't, but it seems as such. Here's hoping everyone has a great week!

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment